Trend forecaster and founder, DEZON Strategic Consulting
Trend researcher and founding partner of DEZON.
• 2004-2014 Studied and worked in Europe, between London, Milan and Paris.
• Bachelor in Fashion Styling, Instituto Marangoni, and Master in Luxury, Fashion and Beauty Management at IFM - Institut Français de la Mode.
• 2007-2010 Visual Merchandising for the Prada and Moncler brands.
• 2011 - 2014 Worked in the Research and Future Insight(s) department at PeclersParis, focused on research and writing about socio-cultural trends.
• 2015 returned to Brazil to open the PeclersParis branch in Latin America.
• 2017 presented research project "Economy of Emotion" at TedxMaua of Instituto Mauá de Tecnologia (São Paulo).
• 2018 founded DEZON and continues to collaborate with the French bureau.
Some clients: Samsung, L'Orèal, Shiseido, Unilever, Symrise, Givaudan, Coty, Walmart, Target, Carrefour, Disney, Santander, Decathlon, Lacoste, H&M, Forever 21 and Armani.